Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Together TGH

*Where Team Together Gathers!*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PP OMD guide(oros)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
takua

takua

PP OMD guide(oros) Empty
PostSubject: PP OMD guide(oros)   PP OMD guide(oros) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:31 am

Hi there,

Welcome to the oros omd 4 people pp guide

So go ahead and read it.

Here's a tip using the index to find the information you want. Behind the index there's standing a code. Press ctrl + f and paste the code to get directed to the subject you would like to know.

[001]Index:

Shortcuts.............................[002]

Preparations..........................[003]

Additional Info.......................[004]

Routes................................[005]

Facts.................................[006]

Reverse...............................[007]

Shortcuts[002]

To begin with, I'll enter some shortcuts here so you'll understand this guide and the party chat:

PP = Party Patrol

EP = Emergency Patrol

JY South = Grocess Car Junkyard the route down from there.

JY East = Grocess Car Junkyard go right from there.

St South = Go down from station

St North = Go up from station

Preparations[003]

Before starting the patrol you should think of this:

- Make sure the guys who REVERSE* are OMD;

- Empty Inventory;

- Do read this guide before you do it, so you know how to do it;

- Make appointments, who's going where...;*

- Make sure everyone goes the right direction, tell them about this guide if needed;

- 4 People in the party;

If one of these aren't discussed you will not be able in succeeding the PP. Which is a shame, because you'll miss the rewards. Unlike HUV your not gettin a party of the reward. You only get the EXP and items from the patrols [each 50 patrols]. But of course it's all about the end item.

* You could use the colours displayed at the picture below

Additional Info[004]

This is some additional information which you probably already know.

During PP you'll find the first EP quite shortly after it started. That's when 30-40 secs are remaining mostly. When hitting the EP 6 seconds will be added. If your not going to get the EP you'll fail. Main reason for that is because after 30 seconds the time will get - seconds. Depending on how many people didn't get the EP, the remaining time will decrease. So you better get it. If it's all going well, you should get 3 EP's in the whole patrol. It will last around 3-4 minuts usually. Rarely the PP includes 2 EP's, but in this case the patrol gotta be done real real quick.

Topspeed of your car is 320 KM/h. It doesn't matter what v class your car is. You better pick a low V so you won't use much Mittron Gas.

Doing this asks a bit of experience. Even when you've read this guide, you might fail. Don't give up on it.

Routes[005]

PP OMD guide(oros) RdQ8A

JY South: Red

JY East St: Blue

South: Black

St North: Yellow

As I've told in the preparations, you should make appointments: Who does which route? Let everyone know about this map and pick a route. That's what you could do to make it for everyone visible.

Facts[006]

Here's a table of facts

Route:Colour Difficultly (1 Easiest, 4 hardest) Additional Information[/th]

JY East: Blue 4 Longest and hardest. Small road too.

JY South: Red 2 Most patrols.

Station North: Yellow 3 Most hard corners.

Station South: Black 1 Easiest, not many corners.

Also do note that is this information out of my own experience.

Reverse[007]

What you need for reverse is 2 OMD'ers. Don't take "Reverse" literally. Means don't drive with the "s"or down button. 1 Of the PP'ers should start the PP. When the PP is completed you can started directly again, without driving all the way to station again[or relog].

This means that the two OMD'ers have to start at route Black and Yellow. Make sure that both OMD'ers can do this route in case you don't want to fail.

Okay hopefully this is useful to you.

thx to Umbriel for 98% of this guide(yes i changed it a little Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://dcguides.tk
Admin
Admin

PP OMD guide(oros) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PP OMD guide(oros)   PP OMD guide(oros) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:08 am

Can't maximize the pic dude. Change it. Smile

Umby.
Back to top Go down
https://teamtogether.darkbb.com
takua

takua

PP OMD guide(oros) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PP OMD guide(oros)   PP OMD guide(oros) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:13 am

its ur map that u uploaded idk where u uploaded it so i cant change it:P Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PP OMD guide(oros) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PP OMD guide(oros)   PP OMD guide(oros) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:54 am

Photobucket: Acc QuicklyMovin /masterd9@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://teamtogether.darkbb.com
takua

takua

PP OMD guide(oros) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PP OMD guide(oros)   PP OMD guide(oros) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 am

can u give link lol:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PP OMD guide(oros) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PP OMD guide(oros)   PP OMD guide(oros) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PP OMD guide(oros)
Page 1 of 1