Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Together TGH

*Where Team Together Gathers!*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope we will stay together..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chunki

Hope we will stay together.. Empty
PostSubject: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 am

Hi there guys.
first of all: i'm more than glad that we guys are recruiting...
since i've been playing Drift City, u guys were the only one who i could say 'friends' to Wink
so.. *thumbs up* and keep going on..

however, main reason i started this topic is, that i wont be online anymore

shocked?
got different reason. let me sum up a bit:

firstly: school..
im trying to pass my A-levels and honestly its getting harder and harder from time to time.
i have to study quite a lot ( im not Albert Einstein)
2nd: work
since im 18 years old, im going out more often with friends and stuff.. and of course i need more cash xP
(guess everyone does) well i got 2 jobs now at the same time, and that takes quite a lot of time Wink
and finally the last and most important reason: my girlfriend (17 years old)

there's something i really have to tell u guys..
my girlfriend got a tumor in her head..
right now she's laying at the hospital, with lots of pain in her head, stomach etc.etc.etc
noone, neither doctors, know how much time till..... u know what i mean guys >.<

hope u guys understand my current situation.. my fam, friends, gf, everyone needs me right now and i have to be where im needed
im sure that u guys can understand
and im even sure that u guys would do the same as i am Wink

no, im not going to quit that game, for sure not
i just wont be online the next days/weeks/months/ i dont know..

till then guys..

i wish u guys wont kick me, and if u do so, i can understand Wink
further i wish u guys lots of success with our crew..
i wanna see our crew beeting NoisiVision and Avalon etc. kicking their ass ;D

bye there guys..

i really hope.. u understand me..
i mean.. we are kinda 'family'

and i Hope we will stay together

Back to top Go down
RattleSnake
Admin
RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 am

Hey chunki

I'm sorry to hear that m8 Sad
I wish you all the luck, and I hope your GF will stay alive.
Don't feel any need to play for us.
Take all the time you have, We won't kick you Wink
GL studying. Can i ask you what you study?

well w/e.

Goodluck with your GF, I hope she'll make it for you Wink

Greetings RattleSnake
Back to top Go down
chunki

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:38 am

thx for understanding Rattle..
but only thing we can do is praying Wink

well then..

Bye guys...!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Hello chunki,

you're topic started makin' me emotional. I totally understand you're situation, and like Rattle already said, take your time. For us as a family, we wish you, and especially your girlfriend, very much luck. If you'd like - and if you have the time - report the status of what's on with you. Like a diary, but then not every day if you can't. I really would like to follow that. You may also just e-mail me on masterd9@hotmail.com if you prefer keepin' it personal.

And, I hope you'll be back soon. And hearing better news from you. We'll do our best gettin' better. I won't forget about you Chunki!

Good luck, take care.

Daniƫl

PS:. I'll pray every day. Wink She will get better!
Back to top Go down
https://teamtogether.darkbb.com
chunki

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:34 am

and u said my topic made u emotional..

was nearly fighting with tears as i read you post..
however:

doctors were saying that her situation is quite well now. for now at least. they are still working on her, but still no real solution...
Jacky (my gf) is allowed to go back to home tommorrow.
quite happy bout that Very Happy

well then Wink

i'll keep reporting and btw: TY!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Hey Chunki,

Thanks for your early reply.

Glad to hear the better news. I hope it'll turn out well for Jacky. In times you turn desperate or whatever, need someone to talk to, I'll pm you my phone number now. Text or call me. I'll hope to be avaialbe to hear you out, at least I'll try.

I'm also glad that you're able to report the status sometime. Wink

Keep it up. Take care about Jacky, and don't forget yourselves!

Umby.

PS:. Of course it hits me too. I'm not so strong emotionally...
Back to top Go down
chunki

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 am

hey there guys ^^
first of all: wow.. amazing new design.. i'm impressed Very Happy cheers

well uhm.. since umby wants me to keep u guys informed, i'm going one with my ''diary'' Razz

hum.. i got a good and a bad news for ya guys
which first?

k good one Razz

well good is, that Jacky came out of hospital today and she's feeling much better now *happy bout that*
and the bad news is: the doctors found a small broken ''bone'' in her nose Surprised
weird isnt it?
she had an operation once, few years ago, nothing serious; her nose was extremly broken coz of an stupid accident so she was forced to get an operation
however the problem is, that that ''bone'' in her nose has to be removed quickly - why ? - otherwise this ''bone'' could move a bit deeper into her nose and she couldnt breath through her nose anymore - means if she's sleeping and this bone moves a bit, she wont breath and . . .
stupid story i know, but thats how the doctors told me Oo
guess u might be thinking: ' hm, its just an operation '

yes it IS a normal operation, for you and me it is, for her it could be more than dangerous

if her narcosis is too strong, her brain wont work anymore - you know tumor and stuff -
and is the narcosis is too weak, she might wake up during the operation.

opportunity? none right now >.>

well they've giver her the date of 29.march for operation - means they got a solution..

except this big thing im fine..
passed my first exam for now ( about 15 remaining xD)
and uhm yea.. our television died so we bought a 54" new one affraid

anyways... enough for now Very Happy i've gotta study Wink

keep it up guys! love ya
Back to top Go down
RattleSnake
Admin
RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 am

I wanted to say this: "what a good news"
but after i read the rest i thought this: " What a bad news"

Well, that was only the summary. the hole story would be too long, but i've read ur story, then i had to go to dinner, At dinner I was like: What happened to me.

But i'm still fine Wink.

while i had dinner i thought this is the best thing to say: Good luck, cause you need it.
I had only one tought: If they don't operate her, then she'll have a big chance to... you know what.
And if they operate her, you'll have 1/3 on heavy pain during the operation, 1/3 on a good ending, and the other 1/3 is a subject I don't wanna speak of.

Still, the biggest chance to survive it will be an operation. I'm really wondering what solution they have for the problem of narcose.

I wish You and ur Girlfriend a very very very good luck.
I don't believe in god, but i wanna say this: lets hope an Angel will protect her!!!!

Greetings RattleSnake
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Hello ^__^,

Thanks Chunki for the compliment about the site template.

And thx for informing us again! You know that you don't HAVE to eh? But I'm very curious about how everything is going. So I want to thank you for that. Very Happy
Further, great that she's feeling better. I heared cancer makes people very tired. The cancer makes you have less energy. Could that be right?

And, about narcosis. I heared that if the patient wakes up, he/she will notice everything that happens to here. He/she can even hear what the doctors are saying, but can't do anything. Like your paralyzed. That's just what I heared.

And Rattle, I don't know where you got those notes from. I never heard of pain while narcosis, because actually you're numbed. THAT never fails, as far as I know.

I remember that shit because my parents always want to watch those boring Hospital programs on the telly. >__<

Well anyways, good luck again. Keep it up, and feel free to call me.

<3

Umby. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RattleSnake
Admin
RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:05 am

smartie pants, i meant that if she wakes up during the operation: too little narcosis
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 am

@ rattle: Yeah right, do a linebreak when ur talking bout another subject^_^

Anyways, forget about it.
Back to top Go down
florinversus

florinversus

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:51 pm

chunki write to us Smile when you can , we lov you to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.florinversus.hi5.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:40 am

When are you going to inform us again Chunki? How is it going?
Back to top Go down
chunki

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 am

hi there umbi. good to know that u still focus on me Wink)
first of all: thx for congrats on that MP-master-license..

well then...

its getting quite better now, sure here and there those usual problems but everyone got them Wink
anyways:
jacky is feeling much, much, much better now. doc's told me that they found a solution for her operation-problem
which? - dunno - they just told me they know what to do with her. its a 90% chance of success +yaay+

well, what should i write right now?
everything seems to take it's ''right'' way.
school going on quite good, friends (real life friends and of course YOU guys! ) have been supporting me,
family, too.. and yea..

just work and studying is killing me ~> as usual

however i have to say something:

guys i'm glad, happy that u guys understood me.
guess others would have reacted different - maybe without any emotions.
but with knowing that if everything would just piss me off, i could talk to u guys :'D I love you
i just want to say THANKS! to all of u..
all, for being there -
all, for sharing the pain -
all, for understanding me...

and especially you umbii my fat ugly naughty dude Razz (jk)
posting me ur phone number showed me, that this is important to u guys, too

i'll be on more often now, at least i'll try

Thanks everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey hey,

first of all, sry for not being on when I said so. Had some problem with net (using my phone atm quite slow compared with pc), tough it should work now.

But then to the topic where this is all about. Thanks for writing again Chunki!

I'm so glad that it's going well with the both of you. Eventhough I'm ill atm, I feel well by this great message. I'm also happy that you felt supported by us. It's all I can do I guess.

hope to hear some more good news from you. - but also tell us about bad news. Wink -

All the best!

umby- <3
Back to top Go down
chunki

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 pm

final part of this topic..

how should i say it..

its over..
no, she's still alive, but i broke up..
why?

she betrayed me...

nothing to say anymore.. just a big thx to all for listening and sharing the pain.

there is nothing to do anymore:

just one thing left.. a f+cking last question.. a WHY!

why she did it..?
maybe coz i made her being alive, or maybe because i've been fighting for her, or maybe because i would have died for her?..

tell me... or well... let it be.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:13 am

Well chunki,

I'm so sad to hear this. I have nothing more to say either.

And well, the answer on "Hope we will stay together.." is no. Not because I didn't want to. But some "friends" ruined the crew. I'm done with it, I hope you'll forgive me again.

I tried to gather naice people, but before I got the chance to, they leave already, only because I have a busy week - barely online - they leave. Even friends like florinversus did. I failed again, first Team XtremePower, then Team Together. I'm done with it, I fail.

Anyways, I'm going to join R_D or Avalon probably. Not going to be active anymore.

And for those that did this to me:
It felt like a FUCK YOU to me. So thanks. Really.. I know that I fail now, stupid me not seeing this.

Goodbye Together, Umby.
Back to top Go down
chunki

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 am

u dont have to say sorry, not to me..

i completely understand ur situation - wish others would do to
but well, forget about it..

however.. u know i'll always stuck on u Wink

i hope we will meet ingame

and something else

not U failed.. those so called ''FRIENDS'' failed!!!

wish ya all the best Wink
Back to top Go down
el_cohonis

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 am

Admin wrote:
Well chunki,

I'm so sad to hear this. I have nothing more to say either.

And well, the answer on "Hope we will stay together.." is no. Not because I didn't want to. But some "friends" ruined the crew. I'm done with it, I hope you'll forgive me again.

I tried to gather naice people, but before I got the chance to, they leave already, only because I have a busy week - barely online - they leave. Even friends like florinversus did. I failed again, first Team XtremePower, then Team Together. I'm done with it, I fail.

Anyways, I'm going to join R_D or Avalon probably. Not going to be active anymore.

And for those that did this to me:
It felt like a FUCK YOU to me. So thanks. Really.. I know that I fail now, stupid me not seeing this.

Goodbye Together, Umby.

You cant join avalon or RD when u fail.

Oh nvm, RD sucks balls too so yea, but doubt u join ava.

And this crew always sucked, specially because adryan and florin are totally retards LOL ! But ur too.

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
chunki

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:11 pm

@el_cohonis

even u know that umby didnt fail.

guys like U!!! made us fail..
SO DIE DAMN MOTHERF*CKER -.-''
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:21 am

Chunki thank you. I think you're the only one who knows what I mean.

Btw, because of you guys (not you chunki and few others) I stopped playing Drift City. Or well stopped, I'm playing barely.

I have a very busy life - work, school, social life, hobby's, guitar (+exams) etc etc. - and it's not that I don't have enough time for gaming, it's just that I don't want to spend anything on you guys because you're not worth it. I spend friendship and money in most of ya, and 9/10 I get back is shit.

And for lots of people, READ instead of complaining instantly. I'm barely visiting this forums, so don't expect me to answer like I did earlier (few hrs), but few days/week.

And @ el_cohonis, I already got invitations from Ava. - like 5 minuts after leaving Together - But I guess I fail in leading a crew, as you could read. Man people really should learn to read. What else do you learn at boring lessons. :S

Goodbye "Together" ;(,

Umby

PS:. I already miss the days we spend together, and I don't have a clue, why this had to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope we will stay together..   Hope we will stay together.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope we will stay together..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Together TGH :: Community :: Recruitment-
Jump to: