Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Together TGH

*Where Team Together Gathers!*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
florinversus

florinversus

For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone Empty
PostSubject: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:16 am

Tnx for anouncement us umbry and about the CB and you could not CB whit the crew.i will keep help the crew at CB .If ady wants to help more the crew ok , its to hard for me to do all this work by my self Neutral , and later everyone to ask again where we attack Neutral , last CB i was lik talking whit walls Sad , its anoying.

Regard FVS
Back to top Go down
http://www.florinversus.hi5.com
RattleSnake
Admin
RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 am

I will help You florin and ady Wink.
i'm the co-leader, so where umby's possibles ends, mine are starting Wink.

So florin, tell me what you want from me ingame, and i'll do it.
I wanna say that everyting what umby does, is put op my shoulders(or will be put).
So tell me everything you need of umby and I'll do it for you.

This not only goes for florin, either for all the other members in our crew,

If you need something and umby is not around: PM me

greetings RattleSnake
Back to top Go down
florinversus

florinversus

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Ok , i'm gladd i hear this Rattle Smile , tnx for participe Smile , then for now i don't need enything Smile but you never know Smile.

REGARD FVS
Back to top Go down
AdryanTF

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:30 am

lol work for CB.....

is a verry esey ting if you know how to do it and we cant do anyting if all members is not online for CB

or if they not practice we can stai online 24/24 hours for them we need to sleep we have school

all im tring to seey is ALL MEMBERS GO AND PRACTICE HOW YOU WANT IF NO ONE WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU MAKE A ROOM AND DO PRACTICE ALONE AND WHEN YOU FINSH THE RACE WITHOUT ANY CRASHES AND YOU GET A GOOD TIME YOU ARE READY FOR CHANNEL BETTEL

else we just go there and lose and seey next cb we do practice we win and bla bla bla ....

All of you run for LVL or for mito or for parts bunt you cant control your car to finsh a race with perfect run

you never win a race if you have 100 lvl 1kkkk mito or ANAN's parts so.....

i dont seey you not need lvl or mito ora parts bunt dont exageret with them

if you have a decent parts decent lvl 60+

SO STOP CRY AND GO AND PRACTICE WITH OUT WORK WE DONT WIN ANYTINGH

and i wait on frayday at 7:00PM GTM+1 to see how you drive and to make the team for CB

GL!!!!!

i howpe all to see this Respect AdryanTF......
Back to top Go down
florinversus

florinversus

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:44 am

Tnx Bro the same think i'm keep saying everywhere "everybody wants lvl and parts but no one wants practice " ... bounce Suspect
Back to top Go down
AdryanTF

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 am

and you are the best of them you want parts more then all if i not pull you you never practice alone:P
Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
florinversus

florinversus

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 am

aha... ok
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:00 am

thx for this guys. Though we need people to view this.

So from now on: Those that want to participate CB, have to use forums.

umby
Back to top Go down
https://teamtogether.darkbb.com
RattleSnake
Admin
RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 am

So you mean this umby:

EVERYONE WHO WANNA PARTICIPATE IN THE CHANNEL BATTLE'S....
1.....HAVE TO BE REGISTERED ON THE SITE.
2.....HAVE TO PRACTISE
3.....HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE CB TEAM HEADS
4.....IF ANY QUESTIONS: ASK THE QUESTIONS, IT IS BETTER FOR ALL OF US IF EVERYONE IS INFORMED.
BUT IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, WE WON'T REPEAT THE ANSWER A THIRD OR EVEN FOURTH TIME(neither any higher for the guys who wanna joke-.-.)
5.....JUST DO YOUR PRACTISE AND WORK, AND EVERYTHING ELSE SO YOU CAN RACE PERFECTLY WITH YOUR CAR. DON'T THINK THAT: IF EVERYONE HAS A ROTARY, RACE WITH A ROTARY, NOT EVERYONE CAN HANDLLE HIS HANDLLE, SOME PEOPLE LIKE OTHER CARS. JUST CHOOSE A HANDLLE YOU LIKE+ STATS YOU LIKE AND CAN HANDLLE.

I hope everyone can understand it Wink

greetings rattlesnake
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Thanks for clearing this up for us Rattle. And yes that's what I meant.

Umby

PS:. Caps off!! xD
Back to top Go down
https://teamtogether.darkbb.com
RattleSnake
Admin
RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 am

Admin wrote:

PS:. Caps off!! xD

soz umby, I just tought this: It has to be clear.
Do we have BTW a rule's sector?

greetings rattlesnake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone   For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For UMBRYYYY and For eveyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Together TGH :: Information Section :: News-
Jump to: