Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Together TGH

*Where Team Together Gathers!*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Team Together stickers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

All Team Together stickers Empty
PostSubject: All Team Together stickers   All Team Together stickers I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Here you can view all stickers, made by Team Together members.

https://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt243/QuicklyMovin/Team%20Together%20stickers/

No problem,

Umby
Back to top Go down
https://teamtogether.darkbb.com
takua

takua

PostSubject: Re: All Team Together stickers   All Team Together stickers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:49 am

pls explain why i can only see my stickers that i made?
Back to top Go down
http://dcguides.tk
Aemkei_

PostSubject: Re: All Team Together stickers   All Team Together stickers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:17 pm

anyone care to tell me how to make stickers??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Team Together stickers   All Team Together stickers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 am

You could use for sample GIMP, or just paint for the simpler pictures. You could also try Photoshop CS4, but I heared that's a hard one.

For stickers you need 128 by 128 pixels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :

--> Sticker FAQ <--

English Rules below

Hier könnt Ihr eure Sticker verlinken. Diese werden dann von unseren Moderatoren bewilligt und hochgeladen. Beachtet bitte, dass JEDER auf den Sticker Zugriff hat.

Durch das posten Eures Stickers erlaubt Ihr allen Spielern im Spiel die Verwendung des Stickers!

Regeln:
- GENAU 128*128 pixel groß
- keine einfarbigen Sticker
- maximal 100 kb groß und im PNG Format
- keine Radikale Ausdrücke
- keine Ausdrücke mit politischen Hintergund
- keine Beleidigungen
- keine Namecalling
- keine Schimpfwörter
- keine Markennamen
- kein Urheberrechtlich geschütztes Material (Logos, Bilder, Personen, Orte, usw...)
- DU musst Urheber des Stickers sein!

Ihr akzeptiert, dass JEDER das Logo nutzen kann, auch Spieler die nicht zu Euer Crew gehören. Beschwert Ihr euch über Spieler die euer Crew Logo verwenden, wird das Logo entfernt!

Der Gerichtsstand ist Deutschland. Ihr haftet für Eure Sticker die Ihr postet!

Bewilligung und Upload kann bis zu 3 Werkstagen dauern. Wir behalten uns das Recht vor, jederzeit die Regeln zu ändern oder bestehende Sticker ohne Ankündigung oder Rechtfertigung aus dem Spiel zu entfernen!

Private Sticker sind nicht verfügbar!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--> Sticker FAQ <--

Here you can post your stickers for approval and upload by one of our moderators ingame. Please keep in mind that EVERYONE can use your sticker.

With your posting you allow every player in the game to use your sticker!

Rules:
- EXACTLY 128*128 pixels in size
- no single colored stickers
- maximum of 100 kb in size and PNG format only
- no Radical Expressions
- no Political Expressions
- no Offensive Language
- no Name Calling
- no Swearwords
- no Brand Names
- no Copyright material (logos, pictures, persons, places, etc...)
- YOU have to own the copyright!

You accept that EVERYONE can use the crew-mark, even non crew members. If you complain about players using your crew mark we will remove the stickers from the game!

Court of jurisdiction is Germany. You are liable for your sticker posting!

Approval and upload takes up to 3 business days. All rules are subject to change and we may remove any sticker anytime from the game without a warning or justification.

Private stickers are not available!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geändert von Merlin60 (16.11.2009 um 13:43 Uhr).
Back to top Go down
RattleSnake
Admin
RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: All Team Together stickers   All Team Together stickers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:11 am

are the stickers you have on photobucket already uploaded ingame?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All Team Together stickers   All Team Together stickers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Yup they are, and they're naice! Gj again taky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Team Together stickers   All Team Together stickers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Team Together stickers
Page 1 of 1