Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Hello, aren't you member yet? Please register! Eventhough you're not Together member, you are allowed to register!
Team Together TGH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Together TGH

*Where Team Together Gathers!*

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S> S Booster Docking E

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-DayNdNite-

-DayNdNite-

S> S Booster Docking E Empty
PostSubject: S> S Booster Docking E   S> S Booster Docking E I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Boost + 15
Purp + 5
Yep dont have a clue what its worth sooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S> S Booster Docking E   S> S Booster Docking E I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:29 am

I'd think on a Detector Beta Booster +10 PB (Around +80 total?), it'd give 27-32, that dock of yours.

Okay, here a little story about dockings if you didn't know this. Correct (or add aditional info.) if I'm wrong.

As yall know, the letter after the dockings matters. For sample a J+17 or A +35. The J is better I can tell you. The J will give around 45, but that depends!

Also N/S/H grade matters when it comes to additional points.

When you put this on an un-enhanced Ghost(pb-3), or a Devil + 13 (PB), it'll add more points to the docking. Well that's interesting, don't you think?

So: Then, lets say we add the J+17 again (I have it btw, that's why I mentioned it xD) On the ghost it'll give lets say +43, it might give the devil +48.

It's a very complicated system, which I don't even know after one and a half year of playing. Hopefully this information was useful.

Good luck with selling!

Umby.
Back to top Go down
https://teamtogether.darkbb.com
-DayNdNite-

-DayNdNite-

PostSubject: Re: S> S Booster Docking E   S> S Booster Docking E I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:37 am

Shocked Umm Ye....
Im lost
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: S> S Booster Docking E   S> S Booster Docking E I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:51 am

K, so in short:

- letter matters
- the part where its gonna be on (points)
- points(normal and purple )

hope its clear now.
Back to top Go down
https://teamtogether.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S> S Booster Docking E   S> S Booster Docking E I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S> S Booster Docking E
Page 1 of 1